Thursday, August 9, 2007

Funny Birthday Quotations Part-2


Grow old along with me!
The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made.
- Robert Browning

When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
- Mark Twain

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do.
- Phyllis Diller

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's
birthday but never remembers her age.
- Robert Frost

You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime.
- John P. Grier

Men are like wine. Some turn to vinegar, but the best improve with age.
- C.E.M. Joad

Let us respect grey hairs, especially our own.
- J. P. Sears

My birthday!--what a different sound
That word had in my youthful ears;
And how each time the day comes round,
Less and less white its mark appears.
- Thomas Moore

Age is a high price to pay for maturity.
- Tom Stoppard

No comments: