Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Wish Happy Birthday to Your Teacher/Professor

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard to your teacher/mentor/professor!


Teachers show us the first light of knowledge. They educate us to understand the rights and wrongs of life and guide us to become better human beings. Right from childhood, teachers show us the right path and are always there for us, whenever we need them. I still miss my teachers from my school days, who were so kind, friendly and warm in their behavior and who constantly guided and encouraged me to perform better in my studies and extra curricular activities. I regret the fact that I have lost contacts with my school teachers! If you have a teacher/professor who guides and inspires you in a special way, it's time you wish them on their birthdays! On your favorite teacher/professor's/mentor's birthday, wish them your heartfelt gratitude and love with these warm birthday greetings, and make them feel proud about you!

Send this free eCard
Send this eCard on your teacher/professor's birthday!

No comments: